Quantamis Navarathna at Philly's Bar..

Last weekend...Sunday, April 29th to be exact, Quantamis Navarathna visited Philly's Bar. He shared some awesome tunes with us. A man with a good voice and I just loved his guitar play. I can't tell how many people we were because I was totally lost in the music :-) Almost forgot all about taking pictures too. Quantamis do some cover tunes but he also write himself and they were just as wonderful to listen to. I recommend this great performer and sure will look him up and join one of his sets again. Hope we can have him back with us at Philly's too

Monday, April 30th, we had a new dj playing for us, Kiyoshi Nyoki :-) He did a really good job and we all enjoyed it and had a great time. DJ Kiyo did play some Dutch music that Monday. Some I had heard before and some I hadn't. But the music was all good. Really looking forward to have him back soon. Phill took the bike for a dance, not sure that went to well but at least he had some fun :-)
We sure have some good times over at Philly's Bar and I am sure we will have many more

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More