Saturday`s Yellows and Oranges

Host Jas



 
  Saturday in Hyde Park started with the Coach and Horses` "Best in Yellow and Orange" contest. At first people seemed a little alarmed at the theme and said that they didn`t do bright colours, but after rummaging through their inventories they seemed happy with the wardrobe choices they made.
 

"Yellow is the colour of my true love's hair In the morning, when we rise In the morning, when we rise That's the time,That's the time I love the best"        Colours by Donovan





"They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow" Mellow Yellow  also by Donovan (What was it with Donovan and the colour yellow?)


As for orange songs, I have found a few but none that I`ve ever heard of so they don`t count. Any suggestions to be written on the back of a plain postcard and posted to Club 2012 immediately!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More