Fabulous Furry Friday with the Coach and Horses

Friday`s festivities began with "Best in Furries" from the Coach and Horses at Club 2012 in Hyde Park.


Have you ever found yourself on a Saturday morning trawling the internet for quotes or songs relating to fur?
No? Just me then-you don`t know what you are missing! I drew the line at George Bernard PAW quotes and finally found one!

 "Fur, I am covered in fur,
From my snoot to my spur,
I`m a furry fella 
When you stroke it I purr
When you poke it I grrr"

The Fur Song from Sesame Street 

( In my opinion well worth a look on U tube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkvCZLU1sGI  )






Anyhow, I digress, great fun was had by all out fabulous furry  avatars, who partied and danced to  DJ Madhatter (below,left)`s rocking tunes. Host Axan (above) needed no costume as he is already a fantastic fox, but he seemed to be getting some furry loving!




 Saturday`s events will be a little more manageable to your average avatar. We start at 11am (Second Life Time) with "Best in Boots", which is followed by 3 more two hour sets taking us up to 7pm (SLT):-

Best in Leather from Club 2012 (1 pm SLT)
Best in Neon from Valentines     (3pm SLT)
                       and
Best in Shorts and Tanks" from Mayhem (5pm SLT)    

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More