Stars, Star signs and Pop Stars with the Coach




The theme at the Coach set at Club 2012 on Tuesday was "Best in Stars and  Star Signs".It does have to be said that most came in star clothes and ignored the star sign bit though despite there being  plenty of zodiac stuff on Marketplace. By the way did you know what the word zodiac means? According to my sources its from a Greek word meaning "circle of animals". Interesting huh? I thought so.






"We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde


I got to wondering how much our staff are like their star signs, though. I`ll leave you to see how much truth there is here:-

DJ Gary
Aries Profile
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Symbol: the ram
Element: fire
Ruler: Mars
Characteristics: competitive, impulsive, independent, dynamic, quick-tempered, domineering, trusting, honest





 Manager and Host Jas


 Taurus Profile
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Symbol: the bull
Element: earth
Ruler: Venus
Characteristics: patient, dependable, practical, determined, artistic, loyal, stubborn, self-indulgent




Then on Wednesday it was "Best in Pop Stars" with the Coach at Club 2012, so the star themes continued!


The theme was ideally suited to club regular Psy (left), but some took a little more working out. When DJ Pyp pointed out how "ironic" everything was it became clear that she was Alanis Morissette - although I`m pretty sure that when I last saw her she didn`t have elf ears! I spotted a  Britney Spears look alike,though, and someone in a definite Kylie dress. And I`m pretty sure I spotted Mika singing "Grace Kelly"!

"Sweet dreams are made of  this"- Host Jas











Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More